Markus Ruhl is a phenomenal bodybuilder who has achieved numerous successes in his field. His competitors are in awe of his massive physique, which is admired by many enthusiasts.
To stay on top of the competition, Mr. Ruhl never stops pushing himself to new limits so that he can build impressive muscles while striving for the perfect shape.
Read this article to find out how Markus Ruhl gets such great results in bodybuilding. You’ll learn about his unique training methods and diet plans, which will help you get the same results as him.
In this section, we will shed light on Markus Ruhl’s fitness program and food plan. We are confident that you will get a lot from it. Let’s get this ball rolling.
Workout Fundamentals of Markus Ruhl
Markus Ruhl, whose muscles are so big that people call him “Markausauras,” has taken bodybuilding to a whole new level.
This professional bodybuilder trains with heavy weights regularly to get the best results and achieve a powerful pump. His physique is truly magnificent, and as a testament to his dedication, it looks as if every muscle could burst out of his skin at any moment.
Even if you are not an expert in the sport of bodybuilding, it is undeniable that it is possible to observe an aesthetic level of mass on Markus Ruhl’s body that showcases what MASSthetics can truly be capable of.
Markus Ruhl’s Workout Routine
Professional bodybuilder Markus Ruhl has been refining his instinctive training principle for years.
He knows how important simple and compound movements are, so he does compound exercises to use and grow his muscles as much as possible.
He also puts heavy lifting at the forefront of his workouts to get the most out of each rep.
But he makes sure to never let the weight interfere with his exercise form, making sure that every phase from concentric to eccentric is felt and that he maintains a strong mind-muscle connection throughout.
What sets Markus apart is his adaptable approach to training; instead of sticking to the same plan every time, he follows what works for him on each occasion.
Therefore, we’ve put together a list of the workouts he does for each muscle group. Let’s take a closer look:
Monday – Chest
- Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Chest Dips: 2 sets of 12 – 15 reps
- Pec Dec Flyes: 4 sets of 10 – 15 reps
- Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 12 – 15 reps
- Pushups: 4 Sets, as many as possible per set
- Decline Barbell Press: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Incline Hammer Strength Machine Press: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
Tuesday – Back
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets of 10-15 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets of 12 – 15 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Inverted Row: 3 sets, as many as possible per set
- Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 Sets, as many as possible per set
- Hyperextensions: 2 Sets, 10 – 15 Reps
Wednesday – Shoulders
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Military Press: 4 sets of 8 – 10 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 3 Sets, 10–12 Reps
- Bent Over Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets, 10–12 Reps
- Upright Rows: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Front Plate Raise: 3 Sets, 10–15 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 4 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Standing Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 15 – 20 reps
Thursday – Legs
- Squats: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lunges: 4 sets of 10 – 15 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 12 – 15 reps
- Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Glute Ham Raises: 3 Sets, 10–12 Reps
- Calf Raises: 4 sets, as many as possible per set
- Step Ups with Dumbbells: 3 Sets, 10–15 Reps
- Romanian Deadlift: 4Sets, 8–10 Reps
Friday – Arms
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Tricep Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10 – 12 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Overhead Cable Extensions: 3 Sets, 8–10 Reps
- Preacher Curls: 4 sets, as many as possible per set
- Dips for triceps: 4 Sets, as many as possible per set
- Incline Dumbbell Curls: 2 Sets, 10 – 15 Reps
- Diamond Push Ups: 3 Sets, 10–15 Reps
Markus knows how important it is to warm up his muscles properly before starting a hard workout routine.
To get his body ready for the upcoming exertion, he makes sure to include warm-up activities directed at the relevant muscle groups.
Following a successful session, Markus also performs a cool-down routine that involves stretching and relaxing his muscles to minimize the potential for physical injury. This is just one part of Marcus’ commitment to keeping himself physically active and healthy over time.
Markus Ruhl’s Diet Plan
Markus has set up a healthy, well-balanced eating plan that includes foods that are good for you and full of nutrients.
His daily macros are tailored to the demands of his training schedule, and he generally consumes 600 g of carbs, 500 g of protein, and 7000 calories a day.
He has incorporated staples such as eggs, chicken, rice, and meat into his meal plan for added variety.
Markus has been able to reach his goals for performance while getting the nutrients his body needs from this type of diet.
Sample Meal Plans for Markus Ruhl’s Diet Plan:
6 large eggs scrambled with vegetables, 1 cup of cooked white rice, and a side of half an avocado.
4 ounces of grilled chicken breast with roasted Brussels sprouts and quinoa topped with olive oil.
8 ounces of lean beef with sweet potato and steamed broccoli, drizzled with olive oil.
Protein shake made with 1 scoop of whey protein powder, 1 cup almond milk, ½ banana, and a handful of spinach.
6 ounces of salmon with a bed of sautéed kale and quinoa.
4 ounces grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli, drizzled with olive oil.
Markus sticks to this diet like a religion and tries to stay away from processed foods as much as possible to reach his performance goals. Markus can stay energized during his workouts and get the most out of his hard work if he eats a healthy, well-balanced diet.
He also drinks plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. All these things combined make him one of the best bodybuilders in the world today.
Markus Ruhl’s Supplements & Recommendations
Markus also takes a variety of supplements to enhance his performance and nutrition.
These include whey protein, creatine, BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), and fish oil. He also consumes healthy snacks, such as energy bars or nuts, between meals for additional energy and to support muscle growth.
Markus also recommends that people who want to become bodybuilders focus on making a well-rounded workout plan that includes both cardio and weights.
He also says that it’s important to get enough rest between workouts, eat healthy meals and snacks all day, and have fun while staying active.