This week, the Workout Database has a bunch of boxing-themed workouts that are inspired by famous boxers like Mike Tyson and Deontay Wilder.
For those looking for some tried and tested moves to get their cardio going this week, they can look forward to trying out the Frank Grillo Boxing Workout.
Also, you can get even more motivated to work out with the Anime Workouts Database. Ippo Makunouchi from the Hajime No Ippo series and Eli Goree from Riverdale are just two of the animated characters who can help you get moving.
With these two powerhouse additions this Thursday, users can now choose from a variety of options, allowing them to find the best workout routine that’s perfect for their needs.
Ippo Makunouchi Stats:
Real Name: Ippo Makunouchi
Weight: 126 lbs.
Anime: Hajime no Ippo
Ippo Makunouchi Workout Routine
Ippo Makunouchi is an inspiring former featherweight JBC champion, having taken up boxing to answer the question of “what does it mean to be strong?”
His special boxing style, characterized by pure in-fighting prowess and punching power, won him the All-Japan Rookie King and Most Talented Rookie awards.
Before joining Kamogawa Gym, Ippo’s strength, muscle build, and punching power were already honed through his hard labor on the family fishing boat.
Lately, there has been rising interest among sportsmen in training like Ippo Makunouchi by replicating his training regimen, which is a combination of Mike Tyson’s and other exercises from popular websites.
They want to build strength, muscle, and punching power like this talented boxer because they are interested in and admire him.
Monday: Mike Tyson Calisthenics and Daily Training
Tuesday: Jump Rope High Intensity Interval Training
Wednesday: Mike Tyson Calisthenics and Daily Training
Thursday: Jump Rope High Intensity Interval Training
Friday: Mike Tyson Calisthenics and Daily Training
Saturday: Optional Additional Training or Active Rest Day
Sunday: Mandatory Rest Day
Mike Tyson Calisthenics
- 2000 Squats
- 500 Tricep Extensions
- 500 Pushups
- 500 Shrugs With 30 Kilos
- 250 Neck Crunches
- 3 to 5 Minutes of Neck Bridges
- 10 to 20 Rounds of MMA Training in the Ring (45 mins.)
- 45 Mins. Technical Training
- 30 to 60 Mins. Cardiovascular Exercise After Dinner
Jump Rope HIIT Training
- 10 mins. warm up jump rope
- 10 Rounds of: 1 min. High Knees, 15 sec. rest, 1 minute Double Unders, 20 sec. rest
- 10 Rounds of: 1 min. Jump Kicks, 20 sec. rest, 1 minute Alternating Feet Jumps, 15 sec. rest
- 10 Rounds of: 1 min. Skipping with Punches, 15 sec. rest, 1 minute Speed Running on Spot, 20 sec. rest
- 10 mins cool down jump rope
Additional Training (Optional)
- Swimming (50 Laps)
- Tennis (3 Hours)
- Basketball (4 Games)
- Weight Training (2 Hours Total, Focusing on the Arms and Core Muscles)
- Kickboxing/MMA Sparring Sessions With a Trainer (1 Hour Per Week)
Ippo Makunouchi Diet Plan
Maintaining a healthy diet is an integral part of achieving physical success, and many heroes attribute their success to specific nutrition plans that keep them motivated to consume nutritious meals.
Some of the most popular choices among famous people are the 80/20 diet and intermittent fasting. Veganism, Paleo, and other diets are also good sources of nutrition.
It is important to note that everyone needs different nutrition plans; there is no one-size-fits-all strategy when it comes to promoting good health.
Exploring various classes such as Greek Gods, Vikings, Spartans, Hunter-Gatherers, Monks, Samurais, and Minimalists can help individuals pinpoint the ideal program for them.
Heroes can stay in top shape for the challenges ahead because they have a plan for how to keep being successful.
Sample Meal Plan for Ippo Makunouchi’s Diet Plan
- Greek yoghurt with a handful of fresh berries and almonds
- Two eggs fried in olive oil, served with a side of spinach sautéed in garlic and herbs
- Grilled salmon steak with a side of brown rice and steamed vegetables
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken breast
- Seared tuna steak served over a bed of quinoa, kale, cherry tomatoes, and garlic
- Roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts
- Fresh fruit smoothie made with Greek yogurt, banana, and almond milk
- A handful of almonds or walnuts
- Celery sticks served with hummus
These are just a few examples of the kinds of meals that Ippo Makunouchi would enjoy as part of his diet plan. Sticking to a healthy diet is an important part of his training regimen and helps him stay in top shape. He also works out regularly, so he can reap the full benefits of both exercise and diet.